Pledge of Support – 1,000 Women Strong Trade Initiative
In recognition of the importance of gender parity, which can contribute as much as $12 trillion globally,1 and as global trade and investment are essential to South Florida’s economy, gender-balanced leadership is crucial to the future of our prosperity.
Therefore, I pledge my support for the World Trade Center Miami’s 1,000 Women Strong Trade Initiative to advocate:
- Empowering women to raise their voices in support of international trade and of ongoing and new initiatives in gender parity in the international trade arena.
- Strengthening U.S. free trade agreements to provide equal access to opportunities for women-owned businesses and promote gender equality in the workplace.
- Automating U.S. and global trade processes, which remove barriers to trade and growth, and in turn, creates opportunities for workplace advancements for women.
- Investing in South Florida’s trade-related infrastructure, and creating exciting new business opportunities for women entrepreneurs and executives in our community.
- Enhancing career and professional opportunities for women in South Florida through leadership and mentoring programs.
|NOTE:||Please ask other international business executives – both men and women – to sign this pledge and support the goals of the 1,000 Women Strong Trade Initiative.|